08 September 2007

bin Laden drops a new album

So, Osama bin Laden dropped a new tape this week. The U.S. intelligence apparatus is currently checking it for intelligence value, digitally remastering the soundrack, and playing it backwards in case there are hidden messages. I have managed to get my hands on the tape prior to its release, and here are some of the direct quotes in the new Osama bin Laden tape:

  • “America is nothing but a big airport men’s room with tapping little girl legs.”
  • “We’re just chillin’, kicking it. Hit up a bar mitzvah and after-party. You know.”
  • “If we don’t follow you home, you will fight us here in Iraq.
  • “Just to end speculation – I am, in fact, free-balling under this robe.”
  • “I’ll be on ‘Hannity and Colmes’ next week, and then Oprah. And I’m blogging.”
  • “Good evening, my fellow Islamo-fundamentalist jihado-terrorist fascists
  • “I haven’t had a woman in so long, that my dick looks like a foot.”
  • “I’ll give America one thing: Laura Bush is HOT.”
  • “My forces are training hard on playground equipment to kill you.”
  • “I’m a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride. I’m wanted… dead or alive.”